The Senior coordinator works as part of a global collaborative team supporting the global Workday human resources module within Alcoa Corporation. It acts within the System Solutions Team acting as a system steward overseeing and updating system configuration, setup values, business processes, security, user access as well as support the integration and functionalities of upcoming new modules being added to the Workday system. Additionally, resolve issue tickets opened by customers, reply to e-mails and track issues and future projects that pertain the system and HR related matters.
- Maintain and support the system ensuring that functionalities and data are accurate.
- Ensure setup values and configurations are up to date and working accordingly to their related business processes.
- Support multiple live HR modules over the system
- Support global customer base system related questions and problems.
- Resolve tickets coming from customers and HR functional areas
- Participate in the system governance meetings taking projects and providing updates.
- Take part in the upcoming new modules being implemented at the system as a system support person.
- Support reports and other data extracts when it comes to database updating or issues.
- Help promote the system around the circle of contact ensuring customers and peers are satisfied.
- Support and perform compliance activities.
- Support future Workday system releases.
- Replaces/substitutes other team members as per instruction of the supervisor.
- Provide technical reviews and suggestions over future implementations and process changes to the system
- Design and propose process, when necessary, process and workflow changes to improve system usability not only for end users but also for the internal administrative team
- Lead and manage activities of any currently active intern/student that the team is making use of
- The job holder works in alignment with the manuals and documented processes related to his/her work on the quality systems, environmental protection, safety, and labor hygiene management system of ALCOA Shared Services Hungary Kft.
- In addition to the above the job holder on the order of his/her supervisor is obliged to perform any tasks which may be needed for the department’s work and is not in contradiction with the laws and the company policies and regulations.
- Corporate HR.
- Shared Services – People Services
- Functional HR COE’s.
- BU locations.
- ITAS HR support departments.
Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Both oral and written English fluency.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office package usage (specially Excel).
- Basic understanding of relational databases and cloud solutions.
- Recommended 2+ years of experience supporting a Workday implementation and/or supporting a live Workday system instance.
- Knowledge and experience over Workday Business Processes, Security and Accesses, Domains and Policies as well as Fields and Reporting.
- Remedy system – BMC Software acquaintance (or similar issue ticketing system).
Elektronika / Telekommunikáció > Helpdesk
Humán erőforrás > Hr asszisztens, Személyzeti munkatárs
IT / Informatika > Adatbázis adminisztrátor, Rendszeradminisztrátor, Rendszerüzemeltető, Számítógéprendszer elemző, Számítógéprendszer-adminisztrátor
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|