Welcome to Crossover
Senior Vice President of Professional Services - $200/hour
Are you a services-oriented executive with extensive experience leading technical teams in complex engagements with customers? Are you a process and methodology expert, who has built and led organizations in supporting and servicing customers to the point of wild success? If you want the opportunity to be an executive leader within one of the largest private software enterprises in the world - this role is for you.
As a Senior Vice President of Professional Services, you will be responsible for managing a $50M/year business. You will interact and sell with the CIO/CTO of the largest telecommunications or enterprise software companies around the world. You will hire, train, and manage 5-10 Vice Presidents each of whom have teams of roughly 30-50 people. A successful candidate will be one with a proven track record of success serving Fortune 100/Global 2000 customers and a deep expertise in the enterprise software consulting industry.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. A future where all high-skill jobs go to the cloud and big-data is used to help individuals and teams become more and more productive. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent and are now in over 108 different countries. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing cloud talent. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best people for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.
- Hire train and manage a Crossover-based team of 5-10 Vice Presidents of Project Management
- Sell and deliver $50M/yr of business through a team of 250-500 people
- Build, and continually improve, a customer-success focused process and culture based on simplicity, common standards, and metric-based operations.
- Create ongoing economies of scale, enabling your organization to become more effective and efficient as it grows
- Establish yourself as the face of the business with our customers, driving their confidence to build and deploy our deep team of consultants to deliver results
- Continually assess the extent to which each customer is realizing the full potential of their engagement with our software and services, working with them to increase value over time
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience, including experience managing technical engagements from concept to delivery in enterprise technology settings
- Experience in a Partner-level role at a top-tier IT consulting company
- Executive Relationships: Must be able to credibly discuss long-term strategy with F500 CxO-level management.
- Customer Focus: Deep passion for customer success, coupled with a driving motivation to solve their problems and continually improve their experience - you are a customer advocate of the highest order
Total Compensation: $200 per hour ( $400,000 per year) for this full-time 40-hour/week position.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?
Crossover is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Elektronika / Telekommunikáció > Elektronikai menedzser, Telekommunikációs szakértő
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Értékesítési menedzser
Humán erőforrás > Képzési menedzser, Személyzeti menedzser
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Értékesítési igazgató, HR igazgató, Személyzeti igazgató
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|