On behalf of our global Partner we are actively looking for an experienced Treasury expert who will be responsible for the followings:
Senior Treasury Specialist
The new propose of the role is to implement a new model for transfer pricing which has been built to ensure that the businesses are appropriately hedged against interest rate risk, while also stabilizing their net interest margin to ensure consistent returns for non-contractual products with undefined maturities.
Other responsibilities will involve providing analytical support to the senior management in order to meet the existing internal and external Liquidity reporting requirements through the oversight of the liquidity ratios. The task includes trend analysis and assessment which can result in suggestions to the relevant decision makers.
- Coordinate the data requests to the other countries, liaising with the local business, risk treasury, market risk and finance teams.
- Identify recommended hedge vectors for each product/currency group
- Ensure inclusion of the appropriate constraints (time periods, available tenor points, maximum hedgeable tenor, product splits, etc)
- Consolidate model outputs and provide a hedge vector summary, relevant graphs and trends
- Calculate the financial impact of moving from the existing hedges to the new ones
- Coordinate approvals from the major regional and local stakeholders as well as communicate the approved hedge vectors with other teams
- Supervision of the liquidity ratios
- Assess trends in the ratios and understand the underlying drivers, come up with suggestions regarding possible actions
- Continuously improve the reporting process and support the implementation of new requirements and correction of encountered issues.
- Degree in Economics
- Fluency in English
- Around 4-5 years of experience in treasury
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and Access
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills