Our partner is looking for
Senior Tech Recruiter (f/m/d) - location BerlinCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.07.
We are a breakthrough Fintech startup in Berlin that aims to revolutionize small business financing. We are a team of high-calibre start-up veterans that successfully founded, grew, and sold their first company (founded Zencap, sold to Funding Circle) and are now scaling our next venture. We have a world-class team on the ground and some of the strongest investors in Europe backing our company.
Based on big data analytics, fully digitalized processes and a highly scalable state of the art tech platform, we offer the simplest and fastest way for small businesses to access capital. Our innovative solution provides financing against open invoices of small businesses - no hidden fees, no paperwork, no boring bank branches. Financing as it should be. Like that, we will make a lasting impact on small businesses that provide jobs and income for millions.
Join us to create the future of small business financing!ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Senior Tech Recruiter, you will lead the sustainable growth of our young and fast-growing company through active recruiting efforts and will have a massive impact on ensuring the success of Billie. You will apply your extensive expertise in the field and your talent market knowledge to recruit active and passive candidates for high-priority roles, identify effective hiring channels and shape the recruiting process front to end. You will be joining an experienced and high-profile team where you will work closely with our Director Recruiting, VP People and leadership across Billie to identify and meet hiring needs. You will interact with candidates and internal stakeholders with ease and enjoy being our employer brand ambassador. You are a self-starter who ideally has already gained experience in a fast-paced startup environment.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have successfully completed a university degree, e.g. in Business Administration, Management, Human Relations or equivalent
- You have several years of experience in tech recruiting, in-house or in agency
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to analyse and identify ways to increase the efficiency of recruiting processes and develop effective hiring channels
- You have experience using different Applicant Tracking Systems, maybe even implementing and configuring them
- You are a strong communicator and relationship builder and enjoy representing the Billie employer brand
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment is a plus
- The opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe
- Becoming part of an international team of highly motivated, experienced, and skilled young top performers where hierarchies don't matter, but passion and drive do
- A great mission - we empower small businesses, the engine of economic growth
- The opportunity to own an area of the Talent Acquisition team and have a massive impact in contributing to the success of Billie
- A competitive compensation package including virtual shares in Billie
- A Learning & Development bonus of 1000 EUR per year, which you can use for conferences, taking courses, buying books and other materials
- Free German lessons in the office building
- Social events such as monthly social outings, Lunch talks, brown bag seminars, technical talks, our annual company offsite and more
- A great office near Checkpoint Charlie with a free gym, healthy snacks and cereals, fruits, coffee and drinks
We are looking forward to receiving your application.