SENIOR SYSTEM ENGINEERRégió: Budapest, Pest, Székesfehérvár, Fejér
Jelentkezési határidő: 2018.08.25.
Global business services
Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is a new organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the entire Hydro group. Established in 2018 Autumn from multiple preceding internal service providers - including ours, Extruded Solutions Shared Services -, GBS brought a significant change into the business operation. As a result, our Shared Services by becoming a part of GBS also extended its coverage both geographically and responsibility-wise, and it is expected to grow further in the future.
Work for the world leader in aluminum solutions
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminium company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminium, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminium industry.
SENIOR SYSTEM ENGINEER
Location: Budapest or Székesfehérvár
The chosen candidate will be able to work either of the two locations above, according to his choice. See exact address of locations on the bottom.
The role covers technical system administration work on Dynamics AX (DAX) area. He or she is responsible for the quali-fied and timely delivery of DAX administration. Following the procedures ensures the DAX environments are maintained, monitored and operated to provide high availability.
- Providing system administration work on production and non production Dynamics AX environments according to the procedures
- Provide on duty services out of the working hours
- Responsible for installing, configuring, monitoring, operating and supporting all Dynamics AX 2009 and 2012 environ-ments
- Perform user administration and new release installation
- Ensuring the administration services are performed by the highest possible quality and in the fastest possible time ensur-ing the system stability
- Monitor system health and performance. Tune system performance and automate possible system administration work
- Communicate to end users about system maintenances
- Effective communication with internal team members and end users related to ensure fast issue resolution
- Perform self quality checks and check for peers
- Take preventive/corrective action to ensure the complete Microsoft Dynamics AX environment is managed properly
- Deep knowledge in SQL, TSQL, SSRS and SSAS
- Experience in PowerShell
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Experience in virtual technologies and terminal server environment
- Visual Studio knowledge is an advantage
- ERP system and/or manufacturing experience is also an advantage
- Ability to manage multiply projects, activities and tasks
- Demonstrated history of administration work
- Cloud technology experience is a benefit
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Fluent English is a must
How to apply:
Upload the Hungarian and English CV by the Jelentkezés button below.
(Click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.)
Explore the possibilities within our Shared Services: Link megjelenítése
We are present at 3 locations:
Verseci Str. 1-15.
Mártírok Road 9.
Irinyi József Str. 4-20.
IT / Informatika > It szakértő, Programozó, Rendszeradminisztrátor, Rendszergazda, Rendszerintegrátor, Rendszerüzemeltető, Szoftvermérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||OKJ képesítés|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|