- Coordinates the elaboration of complex (either in organizational, business or technology terms) tender proposals within the company in order to come up with a univocal, single proposal to the external (global level) clients
- Coordinates sales support activities ensuring the availability of internal and external resources necessary for performance.
- Is responsible for the preparation of presentations, conferences, reference visits and client briefings.
- Presents the advantages of the suggested technical solution to the client.
- Typically works on smaller A category and bigger B category projects.
- Coordinates the technical subareas working on a given tender proposal for a full scope deal in his own competence.
- Is able to elaborate full scope proposals on his own.
- Mature scientific or specialized professional knowledge (deep understanding of a specific professional field + several years of experience + sound knowledge and integration of other professional fields)
- 5-8 years work experience or similar activity
- Professional guidance experiences
- Fluent English knowledge
- Integration of diverse functions and alignment of diverse objectives, evaluation, priority-setting, decision-making, conflict resolution, optimization of resources
- Expected operating results are set, degree of independence provided how to achieve them as long as activities are consistent with approved operative plans and functional policies
- Strong analytical skills
- Open minded and flexible
- Innovate existing
- Structured and independent work approach
- High attitude towards quality and accurateness, strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in team and willingness to work in an international environment / cultural sensitivity