Welcome to Crossover
Senior Solution Integration Engineer (global)
If you are a skilled engineer with the ability to work aggressively to identify, analyze, research, and resolve challenges on all aspects of a IT solution being deployed in the customer environment. If you are showing exceptional performance in the face of tight deadlines and tough technical and organizational challenges. If you are able to create success in challenging situations, through brilliant problem solving, communication, and relentless persistence. If you have a steadfast and calm attitude in stressful situations and an ability to make good decisions with limited information. If you’re looking to join a global telecommunications team and execute integration for complex BSS architectures, then this role is for you.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. A future where all high-skill jobs go to the cloud and big-data is used to help individuals and teams become more and more productive. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent and are now in over 108 different countries. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing cloud talent. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best people for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship-building support to ensure success for long term growth.
- Execution of on-site and remote integration for complex BSS architectures incl. internal products and ecosystem of new or already installed applications, interfaces configuration & integration
- Executing modeling of customer tariff structure
- Support in configuration and customization
- Define acceptance test scope
- Working with 3rd parties in trouble resolution and ensuring compliance to requirements
- Co-accountable for Operational Launch of the solution
- Co-accountable for migration testing (tooling and process) and first executions as well
- Co-accountable for functional and non-functional testing of the deployed solution.
- Total of 5+ years of work experience with BSS technology products and services
- Experience with Redhat LINUX and shell/Perl scripting.
- Knowledge of mobile telecom networks GSM/CDMA, billing solutions, real time rating and charging systems, Microsoft CRM, solutions , Self-care solutions ( Web,Ussd ,IVR), Web Portals
- Understanding of Systems Integration business with experience in one or more aspects of Telecom BSS solution deployment/integration.
- Excellent organizational skills with the proven ability to work proactively under minimal supervision.
- Sound understanding of operator business drivers and technology
- Ability to construct SQL queries to retrieve complex information from a SQL Server/Oracle database.
- Excellent written and oral English communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of multiple technologies including (but not limited to) TCP/IP, CORBA, SOAP, SS7, Diameter, Http(s) strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Redknee TCB or Unified Suite of products.
- Knowledge of configuring network elements including switches, routers, and load-balancers valued.
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills Creative, innovative and strategic thinking
- Minimum 50% travel throughout the year can be expected.
- Possess the maturity to adapt to different corporate environments
- Should be fluent in English. Spanish skills is advantageous to have
Location: Global (remote) + travel
Work hours: 40+ hours/week
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Crossover is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
IT / Informatika > Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Szoftvermérnök
Mérnök / Műszaki > Elektromérnök, Mérnök, Villamosmérnök
Távmunka / Otthoni munka
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||OKJ képesítés|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|