Senior Software Engineer
As a C / C++ SW developer you will be responsible for the related POS application localization development. The solution development requires sufficient knowledge using MS Visual Studio, and MS SQL services.
The solution serves retail purposes, time and performance sensitive processes, therefore to deliver and support quality design and development is crucial.
Extension on C/C++ platform is desired to release current development resource to focus on other retail related development / maintenance projects and opportunities. The expected benefit is to have the capability to coach and control the new applicant on the given area, while reusing the current fiscal related know how for non NAMOS related projects.
- At least 4 years experience in C/C++ programmig
- MS SQL experience
- MS Visual studio experience
- Source and version control system
- Git based source control is preferred
- Precise documentation skills
- C# or Java experience is an advantage
- Precise Issue analysis / resolving skills
- English knowledge
- Very attractive salary
- Great working atmosphere
- Interesting, exciting projects