BNP PARIBAS has a presence in nearly 80 countries with 190,000 employees, including 145,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its three core activities: Retail Banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Investment Banking and Investment Solutions activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.
BNP PARIBAS, Hungary Branch is currently looking for a
Senior RM for the deposit gathering activity
- develops clients’ portfolio through direct sales of deposits products;
- recommend targeted clients and conduct on-going client’s assessment;
- develop deposits privilege programs for employees of Corporate clients;
- manage relationship with individuals;
- promote new alternative channels (Internet, phone, etc.) for acquisition in retail banking sector;
- monitor and ensure a competitive selling and pricing of products.
- 3+ year experience in retail banking, mainly direct sales activity of deposit products;
- strong strategic planning capability combined with exceptional ability to execute;
- excellent business development and relationship management skills;
- high drive and energy;
- fluency in English, French is a plus;
- general knowledge of Compliance related requirements applicable to bank activities;
- client focus and customer care;
- people management skills and leadership qualities;
If you satisfy the above criteria please send your English and Hungarian CV with photo to the e-mail address below, quoting “Senior RM”.