- Ensure the setup and hosting of a homogeneous, efficient and global 1st level steering for the global TC business, in order to provide the expected quality standards.-
- Operationalize the 1st level(s) for different standard operation models, based on various TC offerings, including the handling of the relevant supply chain.
- Balance the options "make or buy" of 1st level, according to strategic and operative needs.
- Be responsible for the 1st level specific KPI-definition, KPI-target setting/alignment and KPI tracking, including management of deviations.
- Collaborate closely with the TC Unit Process Managers, especially Incident-, Event- and Configuration Management, to ensure process compliance in the 1st levels, conduct measures to mitigate the deviations.
- Contribute substantially to the development, alignment, implementation and enhancement of the charging model, to benchmark the efficiency and quality of 1st levels, as well as the maturity of service offerings.
- Act as a TC Division internal SPoC for all comprehensive 1st level topics.
- Support central projects (e.g. innovation, automation).
- Ensure best practice transfer between TC 1st levels globally, to increase efficiency.
- Offer presales support by ensuring compliance with standards.
- Drive/steer the efficiency initiatives, to increase competitiveness.
- Advanced English AND German
- Advanced MS Office experience (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in 1st level and 2nd level operations
- Experience in telecommunications
- Management experience