On behalf of our international partner we are looking for candidates to the position of
Senior Quality Engineer
Directs Quality Engineers in operating within area of assigned responsibilities. Represents the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing on global customer accounts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Defines, develops and implements Quality Engineering strategies, which contribute to the campus strategic directions.
- Provides regular updates to Quality Engineering Manager on the execution of the strategy.
- Develops and maintains QA plans and timeliness of global new product introductions utilizing Advanced Product Quality Planning and Process Optimization specific to the customer.
- Provides support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
- Evaluates and provides input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
- Supports all global training programs specific to their customer by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
- Develops appropriate systems for document storage, access and review pertaining to global customer accounts.
- Reviews all supplies, internal, and customer discrepancies, coordinate and track the effectiveness of corrective/proactive action efforts.
- Conducts periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develops appropriate systems for document storage and access.
- Reviews all customer discrepancies. Coordinates and tracks the corrective/preventative action effort.
- Interfaces with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures.
- Provides insight and assistance of implementing and maintaining Process Improvement and Optimization concentrating on proactive methodologies.
- Assists in driving the standardization of manufacturing processes of global customer accounts.
- Interfaces and provides technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Engineering degree preferred.
- 5 years relevant experience in electronic and/or automotive industry.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to E-mail cím megjelenítése email address.