We are looking for experienced candidates for our international client for several multilingual positions.
1. Providing Accounting services:
- Coordinates and monitors issue resolution activities and reporting in P2P in accordance with process KPIs, concept and service levels defined
- Handles internal and external queries from stakeholders in accordance with process KPIs, concept and service levels defined
- Follows corporate reporting guidelines and uses appropriate systems to meet financial reporting requirements.
- Complies with corporate accounting principles, procedures (including SOX and Internal Controls) and IFRS/local GAAP accounting principles for the defined responsibility area.
2.Providing Accounting Expert support
- Provides accurate and timely technical accounting support (IFRS/local GAAP accounting principles and, in some cases, in fiscal matters)
- Ensures that the right process exists in own responsibility area and that process is compliant with global policies and processes.
- Ensures availability of processes knowledge and technical competence in own responsibility area.
- Provides support for statutory accounting external reporting and related audit and governance: execution, control and results
- Provides support and coordination of global process implementation and tool deployments in own responsibility area.
- Supports for accurate and timely group reporting.
- Supports, cooperates and contributes to the Internal and External audit process.
3. Ensuring quality
- Verifies quality and consistency in methodology and accounting principles applied in own responsibility area, reporting / escalating to pertinent leaders when issues arise.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of the Accounting QA process (accounting closing, BS validation, reconciliation and attestation, and any other accounting quality assurance processes)
- Supports preparation of local blueprints, user guides and training material.
- Responsible for identifying and escalating process/systems issues that cannot be resolved locally
- Initiates FSS tool development, if needed.
- Supports data cleanup activities in own responsibility area.
- Contributes to continuous learning initiatives by own exemplary behavior.
4. Maximizing cooperation
- Cooperates actively with colleagues and internal/external customers to establish and maintain a good network/partnership and to ensure a smooth, optimal and timely solution for the issues.
- University or college degree in economics or related field
- 2-5 year experience in SSC and P2P area
- Experience with SAP
- Literacy in Microsoft Office
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must
- Additional language knowledge is an advantage: Portuguese/Russian/French/German/Polish
Apply directly to Eszter Virag, Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése