Senior .Net Developer
- Hands-on participation in the design, development, and performance testing of web applications using Microsoft Technologies based on agreed schedules and established best practices.
- Train and mentor local developers in best practices for Web-based development.
- Usage of an in-depth and varied professional experience including hands-on application architecture experience with .NET Frameworks and object-oriented and iterative development methodologies.
- At least 6+ years of .NET Experience using C#
- Ability to translate visual design mockups and wireframes into HTML markup and CSS
- Database Tools & Modeling (SQL Server Management)
- Has a good understanding of RESTful architectures and Web Services (WCF, Web API).
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design Skills/background
- Experience with best practices including Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Mocking Frameworks, Dependency Injection, IoC, Object Relational Mapping and Design Patterns
- Commitment to solid levels of unit and integration testing.
What our clients offer:
- well performing person can be a Lead Architect by time
- Get work experience with the latest MS technologies
- Market competitive compensation package
- Work-life balance, no extra hours