Senior Java DeveloperHAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.12.
Your new company
An IT solution provider company with headquarters in Switzerland is looking for a freelancer colleague who would join their Budapest office.
Your new role
You will be part of an international team (German and Hungarian offices will work in close cooperation). You will work on projects related to banking field.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Practical experience and knowledge in the programming of web services, microservices and knowledge in cloud native programming
- Basic knowledge of software development using a Java EE technology stack (JSF, JPA and object relational mapping frameworks (eg Hibernate))
- Debugging or remote debugging of Java applications
- Knowledge of architecture concepts of frameworks and design patterns and their implementation in programming, as well as basic knowledge of UML
- Experience in programming and conducting developer tests and experience with test automation (eg with the help of TestNG, JUnit, Selenium)
- Experience with integrated development environments, preferably Eclipse
- Practical experience in dealing with version control systems (eg Git, Subversion) and change management systems (eg BugZilla, Confluence, Jira)
- Knowledge of agile methods (eg Scrum, Kanban) as well as continuous delivery and deployment (eg Jenkins, Maven)
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases (keywords: transactions / isolation, referential integrity), SQL and PL / SQL security
- Communication of concepts and architectures in the project team
- Teamwork, solution orientation
- Ability to abstract, model and simplify
- Ability to recognize dependencies
- Analytical and structured approach and independent self-responsible work
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive daily/hourly rate
- Opportunity to work on international projects