Our partner is seeking for a
Senior Java Developer
for its office in Debrecen. The new colleague will be primarily responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and support of our partner’s core applications.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Design and perform web-based development using agile methodologies, including unit testing, code reviews, continuous delivery, etc., along with leveraging a variety of technologies to implement projects, such as Java, Groovy, NoSQL, SQL etc. In addition, code must be designed to scale and follow best security practices. (50%)
- Learn core business processes, follow best software engineering practices and code craftsmanship from architects, mentor these best practices to software engineers, perform code reviews, and continually look to improve our software development lifecycle (30%)
- Make bug fixes for issues found in production and minor enhancements to existing applications (10%)
- Help monitor production releases and react quickly to any issue along with developing appropriate production monitors for applications (10%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
- 5+ years experience in software development.
- Experience working with both relational databases (MS-SQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with micro-services architectures, distributed systems and RESTful APIs
- Experience with High-Density Memory Store and Caching (HazelCast)
- Object oriented design skills with Java
- Strong object oriented design skills with Java
- Team player capable of working independently while mentoring and assisting other team members
- Ambitious in the field of computer science and capable of learning new concepts, technologies, programming languages, and software development lifecycles.
- Demonstrate cross-functional knowledge and ability to thrive in a highly complex, fast paced, lean, and agile environment.
- Ability and willing to learn core business processes
- Strong communication skills (English)
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your professional CV to the following e-mail address.
Munkaerő-közvetítési nyilvántartási szám: XVI-M-001/3777-2/2013