Haldex is a multinational company that develops, manufactures and distributes products for brake and suspension systems on commercial vehicles. Our customers are typically manufacturers of heavy trucks, buses and trailers and we have a strong global presence with sales offices, R&D and production sites all over the world.
We are looking for a new colleague for our Hungarian manufacturing plant for the following position:
Senior HR Generalist
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage key regular HR processes end-to-end on site level, including recruitment, newjoiner, L&D, leaver and compensation
- Maintain HR systems, database and master data
- Prepare HR reports and presentations
- Lead and implement HR projects and programs on a site level
- Responsible for necessary HR controlling activities
- Manage cyclical HR processes such as performance review, compensation planning and review, HR budgeting and reporting
- Organise external trainings based on the request of managers
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/Economics
- 5-6 years of experience in a complex HR Generalist role
- Fluent English and Hungarian language knowledge is a must
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and communication skill
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Leadership experience is an advantage
Please send your application with an English language CV to the following e-mail address.
Haldex Hungary Kft., 2255 Szentlőrinckáta, Dózsa György út 93.