Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services have been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
Senior HR Business Partner
The primary responsibility is to lead, manage and own end-to-end People/HR agenda for the dedicated business teams, ensuring business objectives are achieved. This is deployed through strategy and the utilization of the programmes, tools, policies. In addition to ensure full compliance with relevant regulations and policies in managed area. Work closely with the HR Director and the HR team to support and encourage a high performing culture.
How to serve:
- Key member of the relevant BSS management teams to deliver their functional strategy, improve team effectiveness and drive standards through the organization
- Accountable to ensure dedicated organization is ‘future proofed’ and is capable to effectively cope with the changing environment
- Build and deliver Multi Year Talent Plans to ensure diverse and competitively advantaged talent pipelines
- Build and sustain authentic, exciting and impactful culture and personal growth environment within the supported teams
- Lead the agenda to drive management development and succession planning
- Orchestrate delivery of key talent interventions
- Contribute to maintain effective end-to-end HR organization to deliver business requirements; in co-operation with Learning and Development, Communication and Engagement, Reward and Benefits, Payroll and other HR business partners.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and 2 years at managerial level in field of HR
- Demonstrated record of delivering organizational initiatives
- Credibility at senior leadership levels
- Experience/track record in successfully managing key stakeholder relationship/s
- Good understanding of Diageo’s business and market requirements
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Good understanding of Hungarian Labour Law and other relevant regulations
- Experience working on cross functional and multi-cultural teams
- Subject matter expert in coaching and development with deep shared services experience
Cherry on top:
- Easy to reach downtown location
- We live our values and color our lives
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
Humán erőforrás > Képzési menedzser, Személyzeti menedzser, Személyzeti munkatárs, Személyzeti tanácsadó
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > HR igazgató
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Középiskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|