About the company
Our client is the world's leading children's rights organization.
• Work any 7 hour shift during the day (24/7)
• Answer phone calls, assist walk-ins, or address event triggered incidents
• Categorize and prioritize incidents.
• Escalate Incident when needed
• Resolution and Recovery.
• Generate daily Service Desk reports
• Generate Service Desk End of Shift Reports
• Generate Weekly Reports
• Create Task in Service Manager for service requests and assign them appropriately.
• Reset/Unlock passwords and accounts for global systems (AD, VISION, WebHRIS).
• Create access request on behalf of users when requested (i.e. APPROVA Requests).
• Create Tasks in Service Manager for release process for new services and systems.
• Support the compilation of Frequently Asked Questions.
• Minimum of five years relevant experience in information technology (IT) is required.
• Work experience with a development organization with multi-cultural and diverse environment is an asset.
• Work experience in dealing with Customer Support and Services is an asset.
• Fluency in English
If you are interested in the position above, please send your English CV in MS Word format to E-mail cím megjelenítése . Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!