Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Senior Functional Specialist (Logistics)
We are specifically looking for a person with strong logistics experience.
- The major purpose of the role is to ensure ERP functionality, availability, performance and compliance by:
- Providing day to day functional support for entities operating in Dynamics AX environment worldwide.
- Investigating and analyzing upcoming issues and requests coming from the user community and deliver solutions in a timely manner as per the Service Level Objectives
- Acting as “face to the customer” on operational issues
- Taking responsibility over the issues end-to-end
- Engaging other support groups required to deliver solutions:
- Subject Matter Experts
- Solution architects
- System admins
- 3rd party vendors
- Working on issues as per business priorities
- Following ITIL based service delivery processes
- On delivering new functionalities taking the solutions over from the Solution Delivery group to ensure smooth operational support
- 1-3 years of experience in a comparable role within IT or Business
- Experience of logistics in a manufacturing environment or ERP system
- Functional or technical related work experience with same/similar Business Applications
- IT /Business Degree or Equivalent
- Solid understanding of the business processes related to the business application(s) concerned
- Intermediate or better in English (verbal and written)
- Customer oriented through striving to understand business needs and through providing appropriate solutions
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.