Senior Front-end Web Developer
Aegon Global Technology (AGT) provides technology infrastructure support as well as business consulting services to the Aegon USA, Eur
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Aegon Global Technology (AGT) provides technology infrastructure support as well as business consulting services to the Aegon USA, European enterprise and business partners. The information technology services encompasses regional services, enterprise-wide application services, architecture, product assessment, customer service, internet and messaging, server management, telecommunications, security, data service and more.
We are looking for a Senior Front-end Web Developer to join the AGT team.
This position will provide the AGT Enterprise Service Request team with a Senior Programmer Analyst supporting the Enterprise Request Management application. Responsibilities include designing and developing request forms, user interface layout and design.
- Take an active role in creating an environment of innovation, collaboration, transparency, accountability and trust.
- Design, code, test, document and implement technical solutions to business challenges utilizing web, object orientated, and related technologies.
- Develop code meeting documented and predefined standards.
- Code, design, and edit layout and functionality of web application
- Participate in recommendation towards simplification and efficiency of the business and technology environment. This takes into consideration costs, business needs, and system impacts.
- Meet with customer to gather requirements
- Write test cases for test driven development
- Ability to work within an agile methodology.
- Actively participate in meetings.
- Research and stay current on best practices in the technology industry as well as emerging technology.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in web and related technologies.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- High Availability Web Architecture
- Agile Development Experience
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience in object-oriented programming with an enterprise web application is preferred
- Uses problem-solving and analytical skills to plan, design, implement, upgrade and support complex application systems.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and navigate complex situations
- Ability to analyze business requirements and translate them into system solutions
- Self-starter with the ability to drive results independently and through cross-functional virtual teams
- Strong writing and verbal communications
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Kinetic Data Enterprise Request Management solution
- Database and/or Big Data knowledge
- Experience in Ruby
- Experience in React, automated testing, CI/CD is a plus
- Experience gathering requirements from customers is a plus
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Yoga classes
- Life Fitness discount
- Training & Development opportunities
- Highly people-centric environment