- Engage with the financial department and stakeholders to understand business needs, problems and requirements
- Design solution options and solution designs together with financial stakeholders
- Manage process reviews from time to time
- Ensure in case of technical designs that all business requirements are met
- Update training materials and global process flows including delivering trainings to the business
- Develop and share best practices, successful products and processes internally
- Take part or manage continuous improvement activities
- University/College degree preferably from Finance/ Accounting or relevant fields
- 3+ years experience in end-to-end accounting activities!
- Fluent English (verbal and written) is required
- SAP experience is a must!
- Accountancy qualification (f.ex. ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA)
- Experience in systems and process design activities means advantage!
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Exciting professional challenges and continuous opportunity to learn and grow
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Unique and flexible working environment
- Great variety of community, social responsibility and sports programmes