Senior finance reporting position is open at our prestigious client who is expanding the financial operation at Budapest. Excellent opportunity for reporting professionals who would like to take on complex reporting tasks. The role holder will be responsible for providing monthly reporting, deliver complete, accurate, timely, management information and analysis. We are looking for a motivated team-player candidate with pro-active can-do attitude, who have good analytical skills. In addition to that the role holder will also provide an end to end statutory accounts service for various legal entities.
- Organizing statutory audits
- Maintain cooperative and influential relationship with the business partners
- Group audit reporting
- Preparing Statutory reconciliation (IFRS to Statutory)
- Carry out checks before the audits, e.g.: reviewing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing journal back-ups, etc.
- Handle month end reporting to senior management, Forecasting & Budgeting,
- Analyzing of variances and movements, preparing of monthly outlooks, preparation of underlying review
- Run rolling forecast
- Standard accounting reporting (ad-hoc) business inquiries
- College or University degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience in working in finance area as a controller or reporting specialist, at a multinational company or SSC environment.
- Big 4 audit experience is also welcome
- Fluent in English, German language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong Excel and ERP knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- ACCA studies/qualification is an advantage.