Senior Finance Analyst
Are you a good professional in Finance/ Accounting / Controlling field?
Are you motivated to deepen your knowledge within Finance?
Would you like to join a fantastic and inspirational company where your work has a great value?
If the answer is YES than we are looking for you.
If you would like to be part of something great where you have the opportunity to travel abroad, it is an outstanding opportunity for you:
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our ambition is to become one of the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products companies in the world. Old and new, large and small, global and local - the depth and breadth of our product portfolio is second to none, with brands sold in 180 countries.
Diageo’s Global Business Shared Services is a vital part of Diageo and its finance function – 50% of total finance activities are handled by Budapest Office and 80% of the markets are serviced from Budapest. In our office located in the heart of Budapest since 2001 we provide an inspiring environment with Diageo’s values and brands. In 2015 we became the „Best Employer of Hungary”* that makes us even more proud to work at Diageo.
Our financial center based at the heart of Budapest offers amazing career opportunities across a range of areas along with an inspiring work environment and continuous training and development opportunities. We are proud of our brands and passionate about our business. We strive to be the best at what we do and give each other the freedom to succeed. We value and respect each other for who we are.
Be yourself – at Diageo.
- Take responsibility for the day to day management for the respective Profit and Loss / Balance sheet area of the given business site
- Decision support for its business partners through value add analysis, thorough understanding and contribute inputs to risk and opportunity reports
- Prepare quality reconciliations through deep understanding of the figures supported, reported
- Continuously monitor the respective P&L and BS accounts for any inconsistencies
- Prepare, calculate and post accruals to ensure the month-end results show the clear and fair picture
- Ensure that financial processes are undertaken accurately, efficiently, on time and that the surrounding internal control procedures are strictly adhered to in lines with internal control processes
- Maximize benefits of globalized system processes
- Exploit SAP to its maximum
- Contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm and support to the continuous improvement of the process.
- Ensure smooth and accurate month-end closes
- Build an amazing business partnership with respective stakeholders, to actively own business outcomes and to generate sustainable value for Diageo
- University / College degree in finance / accounting
- At least 3 years working experience within Financial Accounting / Reporting, and/or Financial Controlling
- Internal / external audit experience and/or SOX is considered as an advantage
- Experience with Shared services process activities is an advantage
- Fluent English knowledge
- Relevant experience with SAP FI /CO modules
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Hard working personality, flexibility, inquisitiveness, proactivity
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Numerous professional / soft-skill trainings
- Travelling opportunity
- Free gym
- Rooftop Bar
- In-house staff shop
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Főkönyvelő, Kontroller, Könyvelő, Pénzügyi elemző, Pénzügyi kontroller
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|