The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Senior Database Architect
• Understand key business needs and sources of data. Develop an understanding of the areas in which we do business and how information should be stored.
• Assist in development of functional requirements. Write technical requirements and system documentation.
• Create extract, transform and load (ETL) procedures.
• Create tables, views, functions, stored procedures and other database structures.
• Build effective system controls to ensure data is not lost during import or processing.
• Serve as escalation contact for on-call group when needed.
• Provide assistance to users investigating unique business events by analyzing the data.
• University degree in computer science, management information systems, business information technology or software information technology or equivalent work experience.
• 7+ years’ experience in database development and architecture.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and its components (database, integration services, analysis services, reporting services).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Demonstrated experience in writing functional and technical requirements.
• Demonstrated success in a business with multiple changing priorities.
• Experience with large data warehouses.
• Experience as a team leader is a plus.
• Experience in UI development (html, .net, etc.) is a plus.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant E-mail cím megjelenítése or call +36 30 291 3089.