Flowserve is looking for a
Senior Credit & Collections Analyst
to join a growing Shared Service center for a $4.5Bn Global US based company.
The shared service center is based in Debrecen, Hungary and serves the North American and EMEA region.
You would have the opportunity to travel abroad (Europe and United States), and work with the latest SAP/S4 HANA and other ERP systems.
Use your language skills on a daily basis and build professional relationships around the world.
Our offices are located in a state-of-the-art location in a professional Office Park in Debrecen, Hungary.
- Maintaining strong cash flows through efficient collections
- Demonstrate a process improvement mindset
- Monitoring the Accounts Receivable portfolio for trends and warning signs
- Working closely with the customer service and sales teams to provide world-class service for Flowserve customers
- Reviewing and evaluating customers based on their financials on a regular basis
- Controlling bad debt exposure to minimize financial risk
- Setting credit limits for customers
- Releasing customer orders from credit block
- Monitoring payment terms with the sales teams
- Proactively call customers to ensure timely collections for outstanding receivables from customers
- Resolve deductions and payment differences with customers
- Reconcile customer statements and confirm balances
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment history
- Coordinate customer disputes and claims with the appropriate internal party
- Working together with the Accounts Receivable Accountant to make Flowserve customers happy
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Finance or any relevant field
- Strong knowledge of financial concepts
- The ideal candidate has 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Familiar with Excel functions, pivot tables, macros
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, any other European language is an advantage
- Ability to build effective relationships with customers to negotiate and influence timely payments
- Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issue
- Significant analytical, research and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Experience in managing a large number of accounts and invoices
- Experience in a finance or customer service related role is an advantage
- Ability to be successful in a fast changing environment
- Natural curiosity and strong problem solving skills
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 15%
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Kontroller, Pénzügyi elemző, Pénzügyi kontroller
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|