Our partner is looking for
Senior Category ManagerCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.12.
Clinical Category Lead - Global Health/Medical Major
£45k - £55k + 10% Bonus
My award-winning client is opening new hospitals across London and the UK due to impressive growth in the last 4 years which has seen their revenues grow by 25% year on year.
Procurement has proved to be essential to their recent success, as their team has achieved incredible value and efficiencies on a sizeable spend of £250m per annum on clinical and surgical items/machinery. With this spend set to grow to £350m, they have achieved sign-off on almost doubling the size of their procurement team.
What will the role entail?
- Manage and execute the Clinical category strategy which you will create alongside the Head of Clinical Procurement
- With new hospital wings opening across London, you will ensure that all clinicians and surgeons have the required materials and equipment
- Lead on sourcing suppliers and working end to end throughout the procurement projects you will be working on
- You will establish and cultivate relationships for the long-term with some of the biggest suppliers in the Health and Medical industry
- Line-manage a small team of Buyers and Junior Category Managers
My client is looking for a clinical procurement specialist with…
- A strong background in buying/procuring Clinical items and machinery
- Experience in leading teams on end to end projects
- Strong negotiation skills
- A strategic and strong commercial mindset
- The professionalism and confidence when managing and influencing senior stakeholders
- MCIPS advantageous
- Degree educated to 2.1 level or above
If the above is of interest to you, please send your CV to Adam at or press the Apply button below
Keywords: Procurement; Clinical Procurement; Hospital; health; medical; category manager; procurement category manager; contract manager; vendor management; stakeholder management; direct procurement; direct; OJEU; OJEU framework