About the company
Our multinational client is a leader in its sector and we are currently looking for a Senior Brand Manager to their Budapest-based office.
• Lead the development of the company’s employer brand, and communications strategies
• Collaborate with internal leadership team, HR and other internal stakeholders to develop the above strategies supporting the company's business and communication goals
• Drive the execution of employer brand, marketing and communications strategies – partnering and working with internal stakeholders. Manage one or multiple external agencies supporting the execution / tactical planning and implementation of the strategies.
• Partner with internal and external corporate communications and management boards across the broader organization to ensure delivery of cohesive multi-stakeholder communications
• Ensure success is met by defining key performance indicators that are aligned with business and brand goals.
• Be responsible for the co-ordination of all employer branding, communications and PR/CR activities.
• To establish and maintain an effective working relationship with the media in close cooperation and supported by a professional external agency.
• To produce swift and effective PR/CR responses to unexpected events.
• To lead a multi-disciplinary team to deliver different elements of the overall PR/Brand/Communication plan.
• To set the policy/strategy parameters and procedure for PR/CR/brand activity.
• To handle Public Affairs, influencing opinion former, Community Relations and Events.
• To take overall responsibility for the production of materials such as slide packs and bulletins to inform analysts of and to ensure that messaging around these presentations is agreed at Group Leadership level.
• To verify factual content of external analyst’s publication before it is published.
• To provide corporate ownership of events and support to charities.
• To lobby government and other centers of influence.
• To be a senior and active part of the senior leadership team and wider employer brand / PR & Corporate Relations Team.
• May act as a spokesperson or advise about appropriate spokespeople at the most senior levels.
• 5-7 years experience in PR, Marketing or related area.
• Highly respected decision maker.
• Recognized authority on all areas of Employer Brand, Internal- and External Communications, PR & Corporate Relations across the organisation and externally.
• Typically degree and post graduate qualification in a related subject, e.g. Business / HR and Communications.
• Senior and highly experienced Employer Brand, PR and Communications professional.
• Ability to not only develop the PR/ /media relations and communications strategy, but also to tactically deliver solutions.
• Relevant experience in a senior professional employer brand, communications/media relations role, in an external or internal function.
• Relevant experience in managing complex communications programs in matrix organisational set-up.
• Excellent communications and influencing/ stakeholder management skills.
• Recognized and relevant track record.
• Possession of, or the clear ability to acquire a deep knowledge of the commercial and operational activities of the company.
What we offer:
• Supportive corporate culture
• Inspiring working teams
• Competitive salary and benefit package (including shift allowance)
• Professional development programs, training and educational support
• Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
• Private health insurance package
If you are interested in the position above, please send your English CV in MS Word format. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!
For further job offers please visit Link megjelenítése website.