Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. We are currently looking for a Senior Application Engineer to work in our Budapest site, supporting our Mechanical seals and Auxiliary systems Commercial Operations team in EMEA region.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from university in mechanical, chemical, electrical, industrial engineering or equivalenttechnical degree is required.
- 3 to 5 years workingexperience as an Applications Engineer in a technical / engineering role ispreferred.
- Working knowledg eof rotating equipment (particularly seals/pumps) is preferred.
- Ability andagility to learn fast, especially to correctly size and select mechanical sealsand systems solutions with good commercial awareness related to productselection.
- Excellent verbaland written communication skills in English. Dutch, German, French or Italianas a third language is an advantage.
- Be customer andservice focused, flexible and open to change.
- Good oral andwritten communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starterthat is able to work with minimum supervision and have the ability to organizeand prioritize responsibilities.
- Computer literate(Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Assist theCommercial Operations teams to respond to requests for quotation by evaluatingcustomers’ mechanical seals and systems requirements and provide quotationresponses by sizing, specifying and pricing mechanical seals and systems in accordance with customers’ specifications.
- Assist in thepreparation of technically sound and cost effective quotations in order tocontribute to obtaining related sales and bookings growth.
- Interact withFlowserve departments as needed to support the quotation process
- CompleteEngineering review of Purchase Order (PO) prior to entering data into thebusiness systems for seals and auxiliary products. Support CommercialOperations team to clarify with customer any unclear or inaccurate informationon the PO in a prompt manner.
- Ensure that engineering system’s records for seals and auxiliary product orders are entered cleanly and within a clearly specified time frame from receipt/clarification.
- Support EMEA Commercial operations team to develop seal standardization
- Maintain the global projects tracking tools constantly updated and support global projects bid phase.
- Actively participate and complete all selected company sponsored trainings.
- Carry out anyother duties as directed by the Supervisor/Manager
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 15%
Energetika / Villamosság > Villamosmérnök
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Értékesítési menedzser, Értékesítési tanácsadó, Mérnök értékesítő
Mérnök / Műszaki > Gépészmérnök, Mérnök, Vegyészmérnök, Villamosmérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|