- Operation, policy management, event analysis and reporting of McAfee antimalware (file-level), host-based intrusion, storage antivirus solution products on customer’s servers and workstations, on premise and in the cloud.
- Responsible for maintaining, managing and administering McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) 5.x environment, including daily monitoring of the ePO console for event traffic
- Review security reports and implement policy and exclusions based on risk analyses.
- Apply operating system updates, patches and make configuration changes to tighten security.
- Advisory and support services to customer with regards of the above products and their operation.
- Proactive threat management in TSI product operation through chanelling vendor supplied malware and product information into TSI knowledge.
- Incident and Change menagement
- Collaboration with German colleagues
- Preparing and introduction of new releases
- Creating and updating processes
- Higher level (specialization) qualifications or relevant professional experience
- At least intermediate English or German language skills
- Good communication ability
- Customer-oriented approach
- System approach, precision
- Quick understanding of complex problems
- Good team player attitude
- Certificate of good-conduct
- Basic understanding of Windows Server 2008/2012; Active Directory, MSSQL Database
- Basic understanding of network design, infrastructure, and components
- Familiar with ITIL processes
- Experience with McAfee products managed by ePolicy Orchestrator such as:
- VirusScan Enterprise
- VirusScan Enterprise for Linux
- Host Intrusion Prevention
- Data Loss Prevention endpoint/network