The Seal System project & standardization engineer, who is part of the Auxiliary System engineering community is responsible for (project) engineering, design & standardization. The incumbent will give direct support to different business units in various location while being and extension of their local teams. He/she will be working on operational engineering activities like order related engineering and design work as well as well as long term strategic initiatives, like development of product, tools and guidelines. This will depend on the load and priorities and may happen under direction of engineering or project management.
The System project & standardization engineer is responsible for and has commensurate authority to accomplish the fulfillment of the following principal accountabilities:
- Review and understand customer requirements and specifications and make summaries
- Development of guidelines as result of new standardization or new norms/certification requirements.
- Make selection and initial design of appropriate system, and support availability of standard baseline
- Perform static & Dynamic mechanical analysis
- Perform thermal analyses (either by existing tools, CFD analyses or development of new tools)
- Make GA drawings, Piping schematics and detail drawings in Autocad or Inventor
- Direct, control and take ownership of engineering work outsourced internally or externally
- Coordination of technical aspect of a project (seals and systems where they affect each other)
- Determine cost of system and create clear proposal for customer in case of scope changes
- Estimate cost and delivery impact of changes to the scope of supply
- Handle QA requirements for orders, prepare quality plan for order and components
- Drawing control and planning of engineering activities
- Determine if inspection is required and inspect or test as required
- Investigate warranty issues
- Join kick off, Hazop meeting or clarification meetings at other FLS sites or customer site when needed.
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Commercial sense, market knowledge
- 2-3 years 3D design experience is amust
- Understanding or experience in relevantindustry would be a big advantage
- Organizational skills, flexible and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English.
- Excellent computer knowledge, specifically Excel & Word
- Willing to travel to overcome unexpected issues or planned visits (10%)
- Knowledge of piping, instrumentation and international standards is a plus (PED, ATEX, ASME etc)
- Experience in reading and interpreting technical customer specifications is a plus
- Training people in the standard baseline
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 10%
Gyártás / Termelés > CAD tervező, műszaki rajzoló
Mérnök / Műszaki > Gépészmérnök, Mérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Egyetemi végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|