We are looking for a Scrum Master . Our partner is one of the world’s leading company in telecom sector.
Main tasks and responsiblities:
• Coordinate cross-functional software development team of 6-8
• Promote self-organization within team by servant leadership
• Coach team in their application of core scrum/agile principles, ensure continuous improvement
• Solve daily problems, discover efficiency bottlenecks, remove impediments
• Facilitate meetings: daily stand-up, backlog refinement, sprint turnover etc.
• Protect team from complacency or over-commit
• Ensure transparency, promote stakeholder involvement
• Ensure synchronization with other teams (both external and internal)
• MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related
• Minimum 3-year experience in a leading role (scrum master, team lead, project manager)
• Pro-active approach coupled with servant leading
• Experience in retro techniques (process improvement, team mentoring)
• Excellent communication, presentation and facilitator skills
• Knowledge of software development methodologies, processes
• Good command of English
• Experience with continuous integration
• Scrum certification is an advantage
• Challenging work and outstanding career development
• Competitive compensation package
• High standard working conditions
• Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application to E-mail cím megjelenítése .