SOLVO Biotechnology, Hungary’s largest privately held biotech company specialized in the development and commercialization of products and services in the field of Transporter Proteins is seeking for enthusiastic, highly skilled individuals to strengthen its team. In particular we are looking for:
(R&D OR CONTRACT RESEARCH SERVICE LABORATORY)
SOLVO’s R&D laboratory is responsible for the continuous improvement, expansion and optimization of our Service and Product portfolio and for running custom development and grant financed research projects. The R&D lab is based in Budaörs.
SOLVO’s Contract Research Laboratory is responsible for running 150-200 studies per year for customers all over the world. It runs projects according to standardized protocols with strict deadlines under a ISO 9001 certification. It’s accuracy, timely delivery and high quality output are highly appreciated by our customers.
Responsibilities of scientists include:
- Designing and performing in vitro experiments
- Analyzing, interpreting and reporting of data
- Compiling project reports in English
- Technical support of sales and marketing employees
- Project management and administration
- MSc degree in Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biology or similar
- Currently graduating or recent relevant work experience
- Fluent in written English
- Good communication skills
- Experience in the field of transporter proteins, drug metabolizing enzymes, cell toxicity, pharmacokinetics or molecular biology
- Knowledge of or working experience in Drug Discovery and Development
What we offer:
- Career prospects in the biotechnology industry
- Young and enthusiastic team
- Pleasant working environment
- Well equipped laboratories
- Working in an international environment
How to apply: Please send your English and Hungarian resume and motivation letter indicating the applied position to the email address below.