Customer Support Representative – Scanner Device
Do you want to experience what real team spirit feels like? And do you want to work in a warm and welcoming environment with colleagues from all over Europe?
Then join our team of 60 customer service representatives. Here we put quality before quantity and make an effort to create a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- Take ownership of and act as the primary resource for all issues pertaining to the Scanner Programme in the assigned sub-region. Take the lead in initiating necessary changes and updates in local markets according to law.
- Provide proper technical scanner support to Scanner Lease Holders (SLHs) and contact EMEA or US Scanner/Technical team on problem solving if necessary.
- Manage Scanner administration for new Scanner Lease Holders; set up the Scanner Lease contract, the monthly lease fee, arrange the down payment, arrange shipment.
- Work closely with the Account Managers of sub-region to ensure a continuous and free flow of information regarding the SLHs so as to act as a critical support for the Account Managers.
- Manage the monthly lease fee payments in assigned market.
- Participate in weekly European conference calls with the Special Projects Manager and Co-ordinator to report on Scanner issues in local market, discuss pull back situation and learn on new Programme initiative
- Assist the Scanner Programme Manager with miscellaneous assignments and in developing regional and local programmes and initiatives.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on all non-scoring issues with MSCs/distributors.
- Scanner testing and maintenance
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Solid experience in customer service, service experience via phone & email is a plus (min. 3 yrs)
- Advanced knowledge in English, both oral and written
- BA/ Bsc degree
- A positive, can-do attitude and a proactive and responsible mindset in your everyday work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills and ability to communicate information in a simple and understandable way
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills and are a passionate team player
- Self-motivated and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Proven ability to understand the big picture in order to offer solutions
- Knowledge and interest of IT and technology (Microsoft 365, SAP, web applications)
- Interest in the health & wellness industry
Nu Skin is an American direct sales company, which has been growing since the start in 1984. We work globally in over 50 countries and develop and supply more than 200 first class and award-winning skin care and nutritional supplement products.
Elektronika / Telekommunikáció > Helpdesk
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Értékesítési asszisztens
IT / Informatika
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás > Ügyfélszolgálati munkatárs
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|