For one of our multinational partners we are looking for a
Scandinavian Customer Service Representative
- Provide essential support to Scandinavian clients in household item queries,
- Assist users over the telephone, through e-mail, and over web interface,
- Provide advanced support to customers,
- Providing information regarding guarantee,
- Managing on-site helpdesk services,
- Document new technical solutions in knowledge base,
- Document and share best practices with other colleagues.
- Fluency in English and in a Scandinavian language (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish),
- Good PC handling (Word, Excel, Outlook),
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills,
- Excellent problem solving skills,
- We are looking for part-time employees as well.
- Professional trainings and certifications,
- Multinational circumstances, development programs,
- Competitive salary with strong benefits package,
- Easily approachable workplace.