Scada programming engineer
A new area within our client is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally-enabled planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within the Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant ma
Pozíció leírása / Job description
A new area within our client is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally-enabled planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within the Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves across industries. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Products, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of our client's team, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
professionals program, test, develop and deploy innovative Products, industry-specific solutions that enable industry standards and processes.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• PLC/SCADA (DCS) software development
• Software commissioning
• Solution shaping
Elvárások / Requirements
• Relevant professional experience regarding DCS/SCADA/PLC/HMI area
• Industrial domain know-how,
• Relevant experience with scripting languages
• Basic understanding of industrial processes and applications
• Fluency in English and in Hungarian (both written and oral)
• BSc or MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering
• High level of flexibility regarding travel
• Well-developed technical communication skills
• Ability of working in multicultural teams
• Knowledge/expereince with different PLCs/SCADA frameworks, interface technologies, OPC
• Intermediate level of German
Amit kínálunk / Offer
• Attractive compensation and benefits package
• Interesting and challenging work for prestigious clients
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090