- Plans, manages and responsible for the provision of the scope of service in time and quality.
- Responsible for the technical/operational concept in terms of technical content.
- Advises and supports the SDM in terms of commissioning and cost optimization.
- Plans and develops efficiency improvement measures in coordination with the SDM and is responsible for implementing them in Delivery.
- Can be involved as a consultant in the existing business.
- Takes over the service chain from the transformation phase to the operating phase and controls the involved production units via the OPMs.
- Has overall responsibility for the E2E quality of the service chains.
- Creates cost and service transparency for the individual services of the service chains.
- Acts as the SPOC for Delivery and for the SDM.
- Responsible for the completeness and quality of data in the Asset and Configuration Management of the service chain.
- Works on developing and improving processes.
- Ensures the agreed reporting, e.g. according to OLA, SDE, etc.
- English - fluent oral, written
- Experience in Operation Managment
- Knowledge / overview of SAP technologies
- Good communication skills
- Open minded
- Service oriented