Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations across the world. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Functional Support
SAP FI/CO Specialist
About the role:
SAP FI/CO Consultant with in-depth experience with SAP based finance and controlling processes. This position will support our global SAP solutions that are used by 30 Sapa companies in 15 countries.
- Participate in the design, development, deployment and support of SAP FI/CO and FSCM solutions to support business initiatives
- Provide technical expertise and guidance in developing business solutions
- Maintain the global SAP solution template
- Analyze processes and user needs and deliver solution designs that both meet business requirements and fit the global solution template
- Implement solution designs through customization and specification of application and interface development
- Work closely with business and SAP technical teams to ensure the success of the overall SAP solution
- Support key users through incident/service request handling and proactive guidance
- Work Experience: 5+ years of SAP FI/CO consulting and project experience
- Thorough understanding and expertise in customization of the SAP finance and controlling processes and in the integration of FI/CO with the SD, MM, and PP modules
- Experience with FI interfaces: treasury/cash management, corporate reporting & consolidation, payroll, and business intelligence solutions
- Familiarity with SAP forms, Query and LSMW
- Good understanding of ABAP codes. Technical proficiency on debugging and user-exits.
- Experience in SAP Solution Manger based service and change management
- Education: College or University degree in information technology or equivalent education or work experience
- Language: Fluency in English
- Travel requirements: Regular travel in Europe
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV on the link belo.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job. To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése