We are looking for dynamic, well-trained colleague that would enjoy working mainly with large corporate clients abroad, as SAP Engineer.
Our operating area is covered by a wide range of SAP products: ECC, ERP, SCM, LiveCache, TREX, Webdispacher, IDM, MDM, Solman, SAP Content Server, ADS, GRC, SCM, SRM, HANA and S4Hana in private cloud and other customer-specific, state-of-the-art solutions. We have already started our public and hybrid cloud journey with transitioning several SAP systems.
Our company offers professional development consists of education, observation and mentoring, that can help to develop the employees in a workplace.
- Experience in some of the following supporting solutions around SAP ecosystems and a technology stack of SAP Enterprise Core Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Portal (EP), SAP HANA, Suite on HANA, BW on HANA, SLD, Process Integration (PI/PO), Fiori, CRM, EWM, LVM, Solution Manager, BOBJ BI/BODS, GRC, TREX, JAVA systems etc.
- Experience with operations of large-scale global SAP landscapes
- Advanced SAP technical architecture knowledge, knowledge of SAP Basis / NetWeaver
- Advanced knowledge of Unix systems
- Advanced knowledge of Database Administration, including performance query analysis, sizing, HA/DR and storage/disk design of SAP HANA, Oracle
- Experience with complex SAP and non-SAP technical integration and monitoring solutions for SAP applications and platforms
- Experience with planning, design, installation, and technical configuration of SAP components
- Strong knowledge of Instance, database and query tuning to improve the performance of the database/application
- Advanced experience with SAP Basis tasks such as designing and implementing landscape and infrastructure, client strategy, capacity planning (sizing), high-availability and disaster-recovery setup, backup and recovery strategy, storage systems, system refreshes, client copies, SAP upgrades, OS/DB migration
- Experience in full life cycle implementation and end-to-end implementation projects
- Experience in migrations to Suite on HANA, BW on HANA, and cloud integration, cloud migrations
- Deep level of knowledge on HA/DR technologies including design and implementation of HA/DR solutions
- Minimum 4 years of working experience with SAP Basis technologies/products
- Experience with large organizations
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thinking
- Ability to work individually (self-motivated) and within a team environment, proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with management by providing status information
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities within tight timescales, capable of working flexible hours sometimes under pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision
- Creative and collaborative problem solving skills. Quickly and accurately identifies even subtle interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues.
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
- Good analytical skills and excellent customer focus
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure
- Experience with agile methodology