Telekom IT is the internal IT service provider of the Deutsche Telekom Group. Our concern is best quality and best service for our internal customers. Telekom IT controls comprehensive, international programs such as further development and consolidation CRM, ERP harmonization, standardization of IT workstations or rollout machine-2-machine platform and drives the technological transformation towards All IP, Cloud, Over the top Services, NG B / OSS.
Employees in Business Partner Management, Solution Design, Application Development and Application Management have a wide variety of tasks through the entire value chain in the respective environment. They range from consulting on ERP, CRM and BI issues, pre-sales support or the design of overarching solutions to project management to product development and product management. Due to this diversity, the employees are offered a wide variety of tasks and diverse development opportunities.
- Interact with the business to gather requirements
- Understand current business flows, processes, architecture and leverage that in designing and developing database, ETL and reports
- Specification of IT Concepts
- Ensure quality of deliverables using development testing methods, code reviews and user acceptance testing
- Support rollout and application management
- Problem and performance analysis, database tuning
- College / university degree
- Fluent German knowledge
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Able to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Strong experience with standard software and architectures of disposable systems of the product platform SAP-BusinessObjects 4.x (BO Data Services incl. Management Console, WEB Intelligence, Information Design Tool, Dashboard, DesignStudio, ChrystalReport for Enterprise, Lumira Designer)
- Expert in creating process chains, Data load management, Scheduling Start Process, event triggers, event chains
- Analytical skills, quick comprehension
- Proficient in Oracle database querying using database developer tools : toad , sql developer etc.
- 3+ years SQL development (Strong Oracle SQL/PLSQL)
- Ideally certified in SAP BO
- Certificate of good-consuct