Sample Room Technician - Newcastle Upon Tyne
Berghaus is already the UK leading outdoor clothing and equipment brand with ambitious growth plans around the world. We are looking to recruit exceptional individuals to work in our Facilities and Product Development teams based inSunderland, Tyne and Wear.
Sample Room Technician
Reporting to the Product Developer, your brief will be to create prototype
samples and mock ups, solve technical challenges and manipulate pattern
blocks to assist in the development of the highest quality products that meet
the Berghaus "Adventure Guarantee".
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven experience in a similar role or transferable skills acquired in
• Strong technical knowledge of construction techniques and finishes.
• Basic pattern cutting skills.
• Knowledge of technical fabrics and their limitations.
• Acreative approach to problem solving.
• Attention to detail.
• Impeccable organisation skills.
• Knowledge of waterproof construction techniques.
• Experience of working with seam sealed machinery.
• Working knowledge of Gore-Tex Quality Standards.
For more information and how to apply please visit our website.
Closing date for both posts: 12 December 2014.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />