Sales Support Analyst with Migration Focus [BAFO-VMA19]
Our client is one of the largest automakers in the world. The Hungarian office not only represents the brand in Hungary and in other 28 markets, but provides a wide range of services to the Company and its Western-European affiliates.
- Quarterly Objective Calculation: analyse historical data, support the alignment of different objective levels (dealer-national-European) by financial calculations
- Report the performance on Dealer level and consolidate the figures to National level as a follow-up of objectives fulfilment
- Calculate dealer bonus payments and forecast the figures on a daily basis, build up reports in order to communicate the results efficiently.
- Support Marketing teams to submit high-quality Variable Marketing programs and enable them to apply for funds. Prepare proposals background calculations, calculate the profit to cost ratio, with and without program scenarios. Understand the local business conditions, dealer network structure and analyse historical data.
- Evaluate the results of Variable Marketing programs, select the most successful programs and present the results to European markets senior management
- Ad-hoc sales analysis: provide analysis as a respond to a market request. E.g. gap analysis in case of a dealer termination
- Business / Finance / Economics University Degree
- 2 years work experience in a Finance Department
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Result-oriented, hard working with a pro-active 'can do' attitude
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to the e-maill address below with the name or code of the position.