Sales Account Manager will proactively maintain contact with all allocated clients on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction and churn reduction. Build long-term relationship with customers. Future possibility: acquire also new business clients as development area of your responsibilities.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- International visibility – you will add distinctive value with your work!
- Great career opportunity in a growing organization
- We provide working assets as laptop and mobile phone
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Work in an international environment and cross-cultural teams with German field force
- Internal and international career opportunities
What you will be doing:
- Take sales responsibility for the revenue development and retention of allocated enterprise accounts from the SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) segment of the German market.
- Proactively sell standard products (fixed and mobile) and execute specialized product push campaigns to increase strategic penetration
- Accept the effective targets and sales strategy
- Develop customers’ share of wallet by cross & up selling activities, offering new tariffs, services and business solutions
- Handle incoming customer requests in a timely fashion and good quality
- Prepare different reports and analyse customer base and territory
- Assess the customer needs and suggest a best possible product solution and win deals Prepare and build customer offer including a pricing proposal
- Calculate savings
- Lead customer negotiations and win deals
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
- Fluent German and intermediate English language skills – written and spoken
- Work experience in Sales or Customer Service is essential
- Experience in inbound and outbound sales functions as well as ability of a persuasive speaker is a big advantage
- Experience in direct communication, great negotiation and communication skills
- Comparable qualification to business, economics, commercial is preferred
- Excellent objection handling techniques when dealing with issues or barriers from customers
- Experience in working in virtual teams via phone, video conference, mail, etc. is essential
- Knowledge of CRM systems: salesforce.com, Qlikview etc. is a big advantage
- Fresh graduates are also kindly welcome!
Tel: +36 1 8833 579
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése