Our multinational partner is looking for experienced Candidates for the following opened position:
- Preparation of standard monthly journal entries including cost and revenue accruals, prepayments;
- Prepare monthly account analyses and reconciliations;
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account roll forwards and analyses;
- Prepare quarterly management reporting schedules;
- Work directly with finance and operational teams;
- Provide accounting support to the Treasury, Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash departments;
- Ensure that all relevant key controls are in place and functioning properly in accordance with internal policies and procedures and Sarbanes Oxley rules and regulations;
- Work with external auditors during annual reviews/audits by preparing information requests and addressing inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
- 1-2 years relevant work experience is an advantage;
- Good understanding of general accounting principles, concepts and processes;
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to listen actively and respond to others;
- Proficient computer skills are a must (Microsoft Office, Excel);
- Team player with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships;
- Attention to detail with the ability to take initiative, follow up and complete tasks in a timely manner.