Do you speak fluent English and you also have good Romanian language knowledge?
Do you want to work for one of the largest providers of information technology, consulting services and business-process outsourcing?
Then this is a great opportunity for you!
Apply and join one of the world’s biggest multinational companies in Budapest as a General Ledger Accountant!
As a GL accountant your tasks include:
- Processing & booking the General Ledger and Sub-ledger transaction – bank movements posting, accrual, prepayment, provision, royalty, tax, deferral, equity, payroll, non-current asset, intercompany, operating income & expenses related bookings in SAP
- Perform GL Accounting related calculations
- Maintaining BS account reconciliations & clearings and supporting the client in closing activities – regular check of accounts, BS account reconciliations and reporting support especially for the above mentioned accounts, active participation in the closing periods
- Supporting the Fixed Asset Accounting Processes
- Product costing and forecasting
- Month close activities – Fx revaluation, GL integrity
- Bookkeeping & Reconciliation
- Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with offshore teams
- Focusing on the continuous improvement opportunities, come up with process improvement & optimization ideas and collaborates with the team leader / Domain Solution Expert
- Might be required to travel on DD (Due diligence) & or KT (Onsite Knowledge transfer)
- At least 2-3 year experience in Finance and/or Accounting (Preferably in Record to Report, revenue recognition, product costing etc)
- Strong analytical skills
- Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
- Good Communication skills
- Solid understanding of JD Edwards is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Fluent Romanian
- Multicultural working environment
- Competitive benefit package
- Continuous trainings