RF Test Engineer
Main tasks and responsibilities:
The National Instruments Global Engineering Team has an immediate opening for a Senior RF Test Engineer. This is a leadership position at a fast paced manufacturing site with an emphasis on RF test system design. Extensive background knowledge in the RF Industry is a requirement. This role is expected to mentor and grow the organization in the development of robust RF measurements and test systems. Experience with complex software programming concepts such as object oriented programming is also a requirement. This candidate must also have excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills or experience. This role will interface with various organizations at NI including Manufacturing, Hardware Design, Software Design, Verification and Validation, Calibration, and Metrology.
- BSc or higher in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in RF Test and Measurement or related industry
- Demonstrated understanding of high-level programming languages (i.e. LabVIEW preferred, TestStand, or C/C++/C#, Python)
- Strong experience in mentoring, teaching, and leading other engineers.
- Strong understanding of electrical engineering, electronics
- In-depth technical knowledge of RF measurements and algorithms such as
- Amplitude Accuracy (with transfer to power meter)
- Distortion (Linearity, Intermodulation, Harmonics)
- Phase Noise
- S-Parameter measurements
- Experience working with Spectrum analyzers, Vector Network Analyzers, Signal Generators, Power Meters
- Thorough understanding of systems design principles
- Must be able to design a complete test solution based on Product Specifications
- Must be able to select instrumentation, understand instrument data sheets, and capabilities
- Must be able to create a validation plan and run system quality tests such as Gage R&R and Cpk Analysis
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Work effectively with teams in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Problem-solve effectively - diagnose technical issues and propose effective solutions
- Take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independently
- Persistently drive tasks and lead projects to successful completion
- Quickly learn applicable technology, systems, and products
- Teach others challenging technical concepts and be able to speak to large groups
- Proven expertise in processes to ensure quality and predictability for software development
- Excellent technical and executive communication skills and experience working directly with engineers, and business stakeholders
National Instruments is an American corporate, which is a market leader in measurement and control automatization. It’s first overseas production site was opened in 2001, in Debrecen.
Besides our continuous improvement we are proud of our corporate culture and our devotion to provide systems to engineers and scientist by which enables them to change the world.
We contribute our success to our talented employees, and to the dynamic and innovative atmosphere that our colleagues work in day to day.
Energetika / Villamosság > Villamosmérnök
IT / Informatika
Mérnök / Műszaki > Mérnök, Villamosmérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|