BP – a different perspective on commitment.
A workplace focused on you, providing stability and partnership, career opportunities, remote working options alongside the best training package available. A company valuing excellence, integrity, diversity and fun. Explore your potential with us and join team BP today as:
Retail Support Representative Intern – Polish speaking (fixed term: 6 months)
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents.
Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future. Global Business Services (GBS) is BP’s shared services organisation.
GBS add value by standardising and modernising business activities, whilst maintaining a robust control environment and driving operational excellence.
Apply for our internship program starting at the end of January 2018. To join us, you should have an active student status for the next semester and the willingness to learn about and contribute to our operation – to move BP’s business forward.
We ensure flexible working hours, and only expect you to invest 25 hours of your time weekly. We provide the environment for you to develop yourself, all you need to do is to apply and unleash your potential with BP.
IF YOU JOIN OUR TEAM, YOU MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understanding of specific processes / systems enabling efficient support.
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry, storage, retrieval, archiving, maintenance and updates while maintaining data security.
- Support the management of performance against key performance metrics (customer satisfaction, service level compliance, transactional accuracy etc.).
- Support teams through the correct use of all information technology systems.
IN A POLISH SPEAKING RETAIL SUPPORT INTERN ROLE WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Ongoing, full-time studies in a relevant field
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Ability to understand the business requirements and strategy
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Packages (Excel & Word)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Capability to work in a team or individually if required
- Ability to keep deadlines whilst under pressure without compromising accuracy
- Highly motivated
- Exhibit strong Team Player characteristics, constructive communication and active listening skills at all times.
If you are interested in this position, learn more by clicking on the apply button.
Asszisztencia / Adminisztráció > Adminisztrációs asszisztens, Menedzser asszisztens
Diákmunka / Szakmai gyakorlat
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Értékesítési asszisztens, Kereskedelmi asszisztens
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||OKJ képesítés|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozott idejű, Szakmai gyakorlat / gyakornok|
|Elvárt nyelvtudás||Angol, Lengyel|