Retail Risk Senior AdvisorOTP Bank NyRt.
Régió: Budapest, Pest
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.02.01.
Retail Risk Senior Advisor
Brief description of the job:
The objective of the role is to provide support to the growing number OTP Group foreign subsidiaries and the OTP Risk Head Office to roll-out and validate the implementation of underwriting and portfolio management standards for consumer products. Responsibilities are extended with reviewing and analyzing of existing lending processes and control points, in order to formulate actions plans to improve decision making quality and ensure compliance.
- Setup and negotiate a detailed yearly review and development plan to be applied among the subsidiaries. Detail exact scope and deliverables, key timelines.
- Review and understand retail underwriting and cross-sell processes and systems, assess their development level during on-site visits.
- Perform loan reviews (based on data templates and sampling) to validate adequate underwriting process exists and rules are implemented accurately and are in accordance with group reporting and standards.
- Evaluate existing lending criteria efficiency on a risk-reward basis, support local risk management to upgrade their current practices, provide training to share group best practices.
- Preparation of action plan based on the above listed scope elements - ensure implementation through continuous monitoring.
- Provide support to HQ on specific retail risk related questions (high LTV lending, FX, long term unsecured lending, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in retail risk management, including:
- evaluation and optimization of risk criteria/decision rules (analytical skills)
- review and automation of retail lending process (project management skills)
- understanding of product profitability assessment (bank finance)
- setting up control framework for operational processes (compliance)
- Basic programming skills: SQL/SAS/SPSS
- University degree in Finance/Mathematics
- Good communication skills (English), analytical mindset, problem-solving attitude.
- Travel: 20%-30%
- Experience in OTP Group (lending processes, risk appetite)
- Parametrization of decision engine systems: SAS/SPSS/Experian/etc.
- Participation in due diligence processes or bank mergers
What we provide:
- Unique opportunity in the Hungarian banking industry (HQ role)
- Continuously developing and innovative environment
Bank / Biztosítás / Pénzintézet > Banki elemző, Hitelspecialista, Kockázat-menedzser, Kockázatkezelő
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Kockázat-menedzser, Kockázatkezelő, Pénzügyi elemző, Pénzügyi tanácsadó
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|