Retail Incentive Project Leader
• Overall in-charge of day-to-day activities under his/her span of control
• Ensure Service Level Agreements are met
• Accountable for BPS business controls and audit coordination
• Be a Change Management Architect and manage forthcoming and implemented changes formally
• Provide technical expertise to the project team
• Overseeing activities of direct reports.
• Documentation of all project related activities.
• Escalation of identified unresolved issues to Project Manager
• Acts as PI agent, identifies opportunities for improvement and drives implementation of tangible opportunities
• Ensure that projects are completed within budget constraints and as per agreed timelines.
• Participate in recruitment and selection of team members.
• Closely work with other locations of same account / relationship and drive process improvements/ training and ensure standardization of scope handled across regions
• Report SLA, scorecard of current month / historical performance at regular intervals to internal and Customer stakeholders
• People focused manager, encurages and develops talents
• Host regular team meetings, one to ones and feedback sessions with the direct reports
• Consciously manage the development and carrier aspirations of the associates
• Set clear expectations and achievable goals
General Process Control
• Initiates and follows up with process automation
• Evaluates process change feasibility & where required
• Holds regular meetings with internal and external stakeholders, aims for best practice sharing
• Develop strategies in co-ordination with Team Leads and Project Managers so as to meet quality requirements efficiently and meet timelines set by the client.
• Monitor and track SLAs /Metrics on a project basis.
• Contributes to the development / review of appropriate business continuity plans, where applicable
• College or University Degree
• Fluent English language knowledge
• Good knowledge of Windows OS, Microsoft Office applications
• People management skills
• Exposure to MBR, QBR preparation and presentation to Customers
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in BPS or equivalent industry
• Minimum of 2 years in Project Management experience in similar field preferred
• Multicultural working environment
• Bountiful professional development opportunities
• Modern office environment
• Young and dynamically improving company