The Kempinski 5-star property Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest is looking for a
To generate higher occupancy and yield in Rooms from the Transient market by using guidelines provided for upselling on the telephone and reservation system.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree
- Opera central systems knowledge
- A minimum of 2 years experience in reservations
- Experience with reporting and market performance reports
- Fluent in Hungarian and very good language proficiency in English
- Precise person with strong analytical skills
- Good organizational skills
What we provide
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- International career opportunity
- 5-star work environment
If you are interested, your English CV with photo is welcome till the 20th March 2016.