About the company
Our partner is a leading global research agency specializing in advertising, marketing, communications, media and brand equity research.
• People Management of Research Centre: set departmental and individual employee goals and provide routine evaluations of progress toward these goals.
• Identify and promote professional growth opportunities for team members.
• Develop and oversee budgets and policies and procedures for the Research Department.
• Evaluate research tools and emerging technology and coordinate vendor relations.
• Managing cross-functional teams to deliver a consistent quality of work that creates real value to clients’ businesses.
• Management of executional Research Management Scripting, Data Processing and Client Deliverables services to the local Sales & Client Management teams and Research Services teams across Europe.
• 7+ years in research and analysis
• Proven leadership experience
• High degree of fluency (written and spoken) in English
• Experience of working across geographical borders and with multicultural stakeholders
• Knowledge & experience of managing functional and project budgets
• Knowledge of a quantitative research lifecycle (inc. sampling, fieldwork, data execution requirements)
• Proven evidence of engaging/motivating teams and developing a sense of shared responsibility
• Process driven but able and willing to challenge ways of working
• Degree, or significant on the job experience within Market Research
• Professional project management, Sixth Sigma or lean management qualification would be an advantage
Location: Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to Szűts Judit E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!